Fee can only be remitted through cash payment at school fee counter on all working days between 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.Other modes of payment will not be accepted.Fee will be charged monthly except for May-June and February-March,where fee will charged collectively.
A child’s name is struck-off from the school rolls if any payable amount remains due for 20 or 21 days after the date on which it fell due. For instance, if the fees for May is not paid till 31st of May, the child’s name will be struck-off without any further reminder. Once a child’s name is struck-off from the school rolls,you will have to seek re-admission of your ward by paying all applicable charges for the same.
There is no provision for re-testing students who remain absent on the day of the examination, or those who have failed in one or more subjects. On medical grounds, if the child is absent on the day of exam, parents must submit the leave application along with medical documents supporting the cause on the day of the exam in school office or else the child will be awarded zero for that subject.
We organise Open House sessions at regular intervals during which the teachers give a detailed feedback about your child. Should we feel that your child needs more assistance at home, we will call you for a detailed discussion to iron out the issues. Apart from this, please check the answer scripts of formative assessments which are returned to the children within 10 days of the date of examination. The marks that your ward obtains in any assessment is also posted on our website for you to see.
Our school is characterised by honesty, fairness and equity in students – teacher relationship. We respect the dignity, diversity and rights of students. The welfare of the child is an essential principle of our school ethos. Proper and full records are also maintained by the teachers at all levels and stages of continuous assessment.
The school may or may not send a written notice as reminder in the case of delay in payment of fee. However, non-receipt of such a notice cannot be an excuse for continuing to default on any dues.We expect you to ensure that your ward’s fee reaches the school regularly and on time.
No student who has been absent on the previous day will be allowed to attend class unless her/his parent has entered an explanation stating the reasons for the absence, in the ‘Record of Non-Attendance’ section of the almanac, for each day the student has been absent from school. In case of absence of more than two days on Medical Grounds, Medical Certificate shall be attached along with application.
1.The school will appreciate the parent's or guardian's co-operation with the school authorities and their participation in enforcing
regularity and discipline. To bring out the best in a child, home influence should supplement school efforts to make him/her a
pride of the family and an asset to the society.
2. Parents/Guardians are requested to spare their valuable time to attend the Parent - Teacher Meetings and enable us to sort out problems, if any, in respect of their child.
3. Parents/Guardians are to check the Almanac daily and pay attention to the notes / suggestions given by the teachers. Kindly acknowledge by signing against all the entries made therein.
4. Parents and Guardians are not allowed to walk into any class or interact with a teacher during school hours. Those who wish to find out the
progress of the child will only meet the teachers concerned during the prescribed visiting hours.
5. Should there be any infectious disease in your house, please report the fact to the Principal. Do not send your ward to the school till the infectious / Quarantine period is over.
6. You are requested to sign the Progress Report Card on time.
7. Parents are requested not to encourage their ward to miss their classes for unimportant social functions.
8. In case of change in address or telephone number, please notify the school office immediately.
9. No birthday celebrations are allowed in the school. Only distribution of sweets is permitted.
10. Please ensure that Personal Record in the Almanac of your ward is completely filled in and updated with the change of address and telephone numbers, if any.
11. The school authorities reserve the right to make any change / amendment to existing Rules / Guidelines / Procedures in the overall interest of the student, school and the staff.
12. Your child/ward will strictly abide with the code of conduct for students as laid down in the Almanac. We assure you for an overall development of our students and your child.
General School Rules
Observance of the following is compulsory for all students.
- Every student must carry this Almanac to school every day and use it productively.
- Non-bus commuters must arrive 10 minutes before the school starts.
- Uniform is compulsory during school hours and for all school functions including
all such instances where students are representing the school outside.
- Uniform must always be neat and clean. I-Card is a part of the uniform and must
be worn at all times.
- Non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals and ensure that it
remains combed and tidy.
- Bullying and the use of foul language are punishable offences, whether in or out of
school. Students found using the same will be expelled.
- Students are not allowed to bring any weapons of sharp instruments, such as
blades, knives, paper scalpels, scissors etc., to school.
- Damaging or disfiguring any school property may result in expulsion from school.
- Students are prohibited from bringing any publication, reference books, CD or
other storage devices like pen drives or I-pods, not relevant to academic pursuits.
- Bringing money to school is not allowed.
- Bringing mobile phones, cameras etc to school is strictly forbidden.
- In the interest of their own security, students are advised not to buy or receive any
articles, gifts or foodstuffs from anyone at all en route.
- Celebrating festivals with crackers and colours in school or in school bus is
- It is mandatory for all students, unless instructed otherwise to be present for
festivals and functions celebrated in and outside the school.
- The school is committed to protecting the environment and expects its students to
be environment friendly in all their actions. The use of polybags (Plastic bags) is
therefore, strictly prohibited in the school and students should consciously avoid
their use for any purpose.
- Students are not allowed to celebrate their birthday or any other occasion in
school with cake, snacks and cold-drinks.
- Girls are not allowed to apply henna on their hands. They are not allowed to wear
earrings or rings on fingers or nose rings. However, one pair of small ear studs in
- Students are not allowed to report to school with religious threads tied on their
wrists. They shall not wear any bracelet.
- Girls with long hair must plait their hair. Hair-band is a part of uniform and it must
be worn by all girl students in school campus, inside bus and outside school campus
while representing school.
- Colouring or bleaching of hair is not permitted.
- The School reserves the right to terminate the continuance of students with unsatisfactory
progress in studies or whose conduct is a bad example for other.